Lake Success Office
Primary care doctors in the New York tri-state area refer their patients with serious brain or spine conditions to us when a specialist is needed. Our multidisciplinary team of physicians includes some of the leading neurosurgeons in the region, many hold appointments as chief of neurosurgery at prominent New York hospitals.
Exceptional Brain and Spine Care in Lake Success, NY
With over 20 specialists and a team of dedicated health professionals, you have access to world-class treatment options right here Lake Success, NY. We also have 6 other convenient locations in Suffolk and Nassau counties to serve the greater New York area.
Lake Success Specialists for Brain and Spine Conditions
We have one of the largest private neurosurgical groups in the NY region. With nearly a dozen neurosurgeons working at this one Lake Success office, we have the skills to treat the full scope of neurosurgical conditions. Whether you require
- The experience of Jonathan L. Brisman, M.D, in treating cerebrovascular and endovascular conditions. Dr. Brisman is recognized as the first Long Island neurosurgeon to implant an FDA-approved intracranial stent for atherosclerotic disease and the first to employ cerebral aneurysm coiling.
- The expertise of world-renowned Chiari specialist Paolo A. Bolognese, M.D. for treatment of a Chiari malformation or
- The skills of the award-winning Lee Tessler, M.D., F.A.A.N.S., F.A.C.S. with stereotactic radiosurgery to treat brain tumors, including meningiomas and metastatic tumors.
Our highly skilled neurosurgeons are recognized by their peers for their expertise, including our Lake Success physicians who were given the “Top Doctors” designation by Castle Connolly in 2016:
- Jonathan L. Brisman, M.D.;
- Robert N. Holtzman, M.D.;
- Stephen T. Onesti, M.D., F.A.C.S.;
- John A. Grant, M.D., F.A.C.S.;
- John Pile-Spellman, M.D., F.A.C.R.
State-of-the-Art Treatments in Nassau and Suffolk Counties
Whether you might be a candidate for minimally invasive spine surgery, endovascular neurosurgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, or a more traditional surgical technique, our award-winning physicians can help you decide on the best treatment for your specific situation. Our Lake Success neurosurgeons are dedicated to providing best-in-class surgical treatments using the latest proven innovations and advanced medical technology.
Our Lake Success, NY, location has an experienced team of neurospecialists ready to collaborate on an individualized treatment plan for you. As one of the largest private neurosurgical groups in the NY area, NSPC offers world-class care for brain and spine conditions. Talk with one of our specialists to find out more about innovative treatments available in Nassau and Suffolk counties.