Our pediatric neurosurgery center brings together world-class neurosurgeons in a range of sub-specialties to provide expert care for children of all ages who experience injuries, disease, and malformations of the brain or spine.
Advanced Pediatric Neurosurgical Treatments on Long Island
With extensive experience in all forms of pediatric neurosurgery at some of the most prestigious medical centers throughout the country, our surgeons offer you and your child expert and compassionate treatment. Our premier medical facilities with fellowship-trained neurosurgeons offer the latest in minimally invasive and conventional surgical techniques, including:
- microneurosurgical techniques
- complex and minimally invasive spinal surgeries
- complex cranial surgeries
- management of traumatic injuries to the brain and spine
For a larger list of available treatments view our treatments page.
Pediatric Neurological Conditions We Treat
We diagnose, manage and surgically treat a wide range of brain and spine conditions, most commonly:
- Abnormal baby head shapes
- Brachial plexus and peripheral nerve injuries
- Brain and spinal cord trauma
- Brain and spinal cord tumors (pediatric neuro-oncology)
- Cerebrovascular disorders: aneurysms, arteriovenous malformations (AVMs) and moyamoya
- Congenital and developmental spine abnormalities
- Congenital brain anomalies
- Craniofacial anomalies
- Deformational or positional plagiocephaly
- Intracranial and spinal cysts
- Spinal dysraphism (spina bifida)
Convenient Pediatric Neurosurgery Long Island, NY Locations
Our multidisciplinary team of specialists works closely with referring doctors and other pediatric experts to provide university-level care to pediatric patients in the Long Island, NY, area and beyond.
Our pediatric doctors have extensive experience managing challenging cases and conditions such as spina bifida, hydrocephalus, and spine and brain tumors. Find out about the latest techniques available in pediatric care.
Our Pediatric Neurosurgery Team